Large Oil and Gas Company is looking for Safety Consultants to oversee safety during a Water Pipeline Build in greater Canonsburg, PA area around the middle to end of March.
Must have 5 years HSE experience in the Oil and Gas Industry with 1-2 of these in Water Pipeline experience.
- Work with Company employees and contractors to promote safety and environmental excellence in the workforce and maintain a culture in which EHS is the overriding value in all of our business activities
- Effectively work with company and contractor leaders in crafting solution for identified EHS issues
- Participate in responding to EHS related issues on facilities and pipeline locations
- Assist in the planning and coordination of Safety Inspectors and other EHS activities.
- Maintain a field presence including conducting audits, kick-off's, and meetings
- Participates in company required meetings, training, investigations, and evaluations
- Provided and maintain various EHS documents and reports
Day Rate = $400 to $500 per day depending upon experience and Per Diem and mileage
Travel expenses are not covered so local candidates are preferred
Applications accepted online only. Please no phone calls.